So today is October 6, 2010 and it's the due date day!
Only about 10% of babies actually come on their due date and Baby Harrison is not going to be in that 10%! It seems to have another day in mind. So I have been asking people when they think the baby is going to be born:
I think it's going to be born on 10/10 and weigh 9lbs 3 oz
Jeremy thinks it will be born on whatever day we are induced and weigh 8lbs 9 oz
Lance, who calls the baby Knox, thinks 10/8 at 620pm so the baby will be exactly 21years, 2 months and 8 days younger than him!
My dad, who calls the baby Lucky, thinks 10/10/10 at 1020 and weigh 7lbs 10 ozMark thinks 10/9/10 at 910 and will weigh 7lbs 10 oz
Kathy thinks 10/8/10
Kyle already failed because he was voting for a September baby
My mom also failed because she thought it would come on it's due date!
So for what I did on my due date...I thought a lot about what I could do to have a baby today, filled out my benefit information for next year and realized how much insurance goes up with you have a child!! I loaded up my car with all of our hospital stuff just incase I went into labor today when I was at the doctors, picked Jeremy up from work and went to the doctors. When we were there she stripped my membranes...slightly painful, and we talked about what day we wanted for our induction. We are probably going to be induced the night of 10/11/10 (Happy Birthday Aunt Marilyn) and I am sure the baby won't come till 10/12/10 if that is the case. After the doctors Jeremy and I walked the doggies, ate some Mexican food, followed by a cup of raspberry tea ...all of these things are suppose to induce labor!
I am still hoping and praying that I will go into labor on my own, but I know many people are induced so we will just have to see.
Yesterday was my last day at work and it was bittersweet. I am sad to leave all my friends, but SOOOO happy not to work for 4 months. I guess my friends will just have to come visit me!
Jeremy took some pictures of my belly the other morning and I wanted to share just a few!

No comments:
Post a Comment