So now that Kayleigh is 3 weeks old we decided to try a bottle...well actually it all started because Christmas Village (the best craft fair in Nashville) is next weekend and I would like to attend it but I don't want to expose my daughter to all of those people and there is no way I can get thru it in 2 hours so we needed Kayleigh to take a bottle so Jeremy can keep her while I go craft fairing!
This was her face when we first tried to give her the bottle. She was not a fan of that plastic thing we put in her mouth!
Come on Kayleigh you can do it!
Success...she drank 4oz with no problem!
Jeremy is very excited he can now feed his little girl!
So for the past couple of years I have been sewing for other people's children. I always imagined having my own little girl that I could sew for and I FINALLY DO! So let the sewing begin...
This the the turkey on Kayleigh's Thanksgiving dress that I am sewing her. Tomorrow I am going to Aunt Pat's house for her to monogram Kayleigh's initials on another dress and then I can sew the final project! I am SOO excited to sew for her. My sewing is a little broken as it involves some sewing, feeding and then sewing again but we will get all of our projects accomplished somehow!
I also have a new found obsession of hair bow making. I got some cute ribbon at Hobby Lobby today!
There is a turkey bow to follow...pictures soon.
Kayleigh asleep the other day...I just think she is precious and wanted to share

I STILL get sad this time of year because I do not get to go to Christmas Village!!! I hope you have a fabulous time! I think you need to have a booth there one of these years! When you do... I will come and go! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete