Happy 7 Month Birthday Kayleigh!!
I can not believe Kayleigh is already 7 months old. I am really struggling with her being 7 months old, it just sounds like such a "big girl age." My little baby is growing up. Yes, she is still very much a baby, but also a little big girl.Here are our 7 month memories:
*Eats 2 meals a day. Cereal and a fruit for breakfast and then 2 veggies for dinner. She LOVES food.
*Favorite food is probably butternut squash, but eats anything we offer her including avocado, pears, apples, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas and peaches
*Has learned to pant like a dog...can't imagine who she leaned that from (Koa? Layla?)
*Talks all the time...she seems to always have something to say!
*Really likes the Backyardigans and Mickey Mouse Club house on TV
*Takes 2 great naps during the day. Usually 1 - 1 1/2 hours in the morning and 2 - 2 1/2 hours in the afternoon.
*Wears mostly size 9 month clothes. Can still fit into some 6 month things and growing into her 12 month clothes
*Finishing up our last pack of size 2 diapers...have a pack of size 3's ready when these are done
*Wakes up between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and will lay in her crib talking to herself for a little bit
*Rolls all over the place...if she see something she wants, she just rolls to it!
*Goes from the sitting position to a kind of wanting to crawl position...I am not ready for crawling yet!
*Wears bows in her hair all the time...we don't always have to have a headband!!
*Enjoys being outside and swinging in her swing!
*Reaches out to us when we go to pick her up!! It's the best feeling ever when I get home from work and she wants to come to me!!
She is such an enjoyable baby. She smiles all the time and is almost always happy. When we are at the store she will stare at someone until they look at her then melts their heart with her smile. She will smile at everyone and anyone who gives her attention. I still think Jeremy gets some of the biggest smiles from her!! She really loves her Daddy!
Tonight at dinner Jeremy and I were talking about how 7 months ago we brought Kayleigh home. I just can't believe it has been that long ago. Everyone always tells you they love the stage their baby is in now and they can't imagine loving another stage even more...well I have to agree. I have loved every stage and enjoy all the new things she does each day/week/month!! Being a Mommy to Kayleigh is a blessing everyday!




No comments:
Post a Comment