Happy 1st Mothers Day to me and Happy Mothers Day to my wonderful mom!
The picture above it probably the most priceless picture to me. It's so special because its my mom seeing me for the first time as a mommy. There is something about seeing your baby for the first time that just melts your heart. Everyone always says you can not imagine love until you have a child and that is very true. I love Kayleigh so much, more than words can even explain.I love how she smiles at me, how to reaches her arms out to me when I come into the room and I love how I have provided her all of her nutrition up until this point to make her big and strong. Nursing has really given us a special bond.
I could not be the mom I am today if it was not from the wonderful teaching from my mom. My mom is a caring and loving person. She is always there for me no matter what. She listens to my excitement, to my heart breaks, something silly Kayleigh did today, about my new arts or crafts project I am working on or just about a bad day. She is amazing and without her I would not be the person I am today!! Happy mothers day mom! I am sad we can not be together, but I will be thinking of you!
Love My Kayleigh Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment