Kayleigh loves her Nana and Nana loves Kayleigh. My mom was a wonderful mom to the 4 of us and it continues with Kayleigh. She has a way of teaching and playing with Kayleigh that is just so fun to watch. She is also so helpful with Kayleigh from making her food, getting her dressed, to just spending time playing with her. My mom spoils Kayleigh when we are there. Sometimes I don't even know why I pack clothes for her to take to Colorado because Nana always has gifts for her when we arrive!! Thanks for the clothes mom....as always I love them!
![]() |
| Swinging on the porch swing together |
| So much fun swinging together at the playground! Same playground we grew up playing at! |
| Jump Froggy Jump |
![]() |
| This picture makes me laugh because Kayleigh refused to look at the camera or smile. All she wanted to do was play with Nana's necklace and look around. |
It makes me really sad that we live in Tennessee and they can not spend time together all the time. I feel like I am making them miss out on quality time with her as I know they would do so much with her if we lived close together. It kills me to leave my family everytime but especially this time because Kayleigh will be 1 the next time they see her. She is at such a fun age right now I know they would do anything to see her thru these fun days!
I feel so guilty when we leave. I feel like I am selfish, but I know Tennessee is where my home is, where Jeremy is and where we are raising our daughter right now.
I believe things happen for a reason and we don't always know the reason while we are in the moment, but I still hope and pray daily we will be able to move back to Colorado one day real soon! God has blessed Jeremy and I will a precious baby girl who makes me smile and laugh everyday. She is the reason I am able to make it thru the sad moments when I really miss my family. I hold her, rock her and sometimes even cry to her and she just smiles as if she understands how much I miss my family, probably because she misses them too!




No comments:
Post a Comment