Sunday, August 14, 2011

10 Months Old

Happy 10 Month Birthday Baby Girl!

Wow 10 months seems like such a big number...she is in the 2 digit months.  I have shed a few tears about her being 10 months old but also had some great laughs and smiles as she is really developing a personality.

10 month review:

  • She walks all over the house with her walker. When she runs into something she needs a little assistance turning, but otherwise walks all over the place.
  • Can crawl all the way up the stairs...going down is a different story.
  • Crawls all over the house...on one knee and one foot :)
  • Pulls up on everything
  • Starting to imitate sounds like uh-o and quacking like a duck
  • No actual words yet, but Mama will probably be her first word!! (Sorry Jeremy)
  • Waves bye-bye and hello (I think she is REALLY close to saying bye-bye and hi)
  • Has started to eat cheese, yogurt and deli meat.  Not a huge fan of deli meat and cheese but really likes yogurt,
  • Eating a lot of table food cut into small pieces like peas, peaches, watermelon, squash and banana. 
  • I still make all of her baby food...her latest combos are chicken, beans, corn and rice.  It's one of Jeremy and my favorite meals so I thought Kayleigh should get used to it too!!  She like it!
  • Wears 9 and 12 month clothes
  • Still wears a size 3 diaper
  • Wears a size 2 and 3 shoes.
  • Nurses 4 times a day and eats 3 whole meals
  • Favorite toys are her stacking cups, the singing kitchen or any toy that makes music.
  • She dances EVERY time she hears music.  This girl has got some moves.  We can only hope she takes after her Daddy when it comes to dancing!
  • Rarely falls asleep in my arms anymore.  I do miss holding a sleeping baby.  She is such a busy girl and goes, goes, goes until we lay her in her crib then she is asleep within a few minutes.
  • Jeremy and I love her more and more every day.  She is such a fun girl with a happy and carefree personality.  She still rarely cries or fusses!


No comments:

Post a Comment