We are so in love with our 9 month old. She is just so precious and fun right now. She "talks" plays and loves to play ball!
We roll the ball back and forth probably 100 times a day!
 |
| Just wanted to show the back of this outfit because I love it so much! |
 |
| She crawls everywhere now. You can't leave her for a moment because she is off! |
And the silly girl LOVES to stand. She pulls up on most everything. She has just learned to kinda sit down. It's more a graceful fall onto her diaper butt. Good thing for the extra padding!
I used to judge so many people and think how could you ever let those 'accidents' happen to your child? I think Jeremy and I are getting a glimpse of how accidents happen. Your children are so fast and if you leave them for a moment they get into anything in site!
 |
| Or try to eat anything they can get their little hands on! |
 |
| Kayleigh was such a trooper for her photo shoot! She smiled, played and clapped for over a hour |
Then the fun happened. I got our the tutu and the beads!! Oh how fun are these beads!
 |
| Actually the little white flower peddles are even more fun than beads! |
 |
| This picture is just totally Kayleigh. She LOVES to put things in her mouth and just hold them there. She has this silly frog she does it with all the time. It reminds me of a dog who just walks around with it's toy. SILLY GIRL! |
I think she might be OVER the photo shoot!
Special thanks to Aunt Whitney who was my and Kayleigh's personal assistant! She was on the entertainment committee, on the repositioning committee and the water committee!! Thanks Whit!
No comments:
Post a Comment