I know it's been over a week since I last posted but the Harrison household has been a little busy lately. I am trying to get everything ready for Kayleigh's 1st Birthday by sewing and mod podiging up a storm!! Wow I really love mod podge.
And if it is not arts and crafts time, then I am chasing around a fully walking 11 month old. That's right Kayleigh is 100% walking. It is just crazy to me that she walks everywhere. She hardly wants to be held anymore because she wants to be down and doing it herself. A whole new world has opened up for her now.
She opens every kitchen cabinet that does not have a lock, plays the piano every opportunity she has, escapes up the stairs as soon as the baby gate is open, and runs down the hallway towards our bedroom when she gets the chance. Its so much fun, but WOW it's a busy day around here sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment