Friday, December 2, 2011

Picking a tree

We went over the weekend to pick out a Christmas tree.  
I set up the tree, with lots of "assistance" until it looked about perfect.  There are a few holes in our tree this year, but good thing I have lots of ornaments to cover them up!
 She LOVES looking at all of the decorations.
 I was playing with my camera trying to capture some neat Christmas tree pictures.  I am still trying to perfect tree pictures!
The angel on our tree was my Grandma's.  It makes me smile every time I look at it because it makes me thing she will be with all of us during the holidays!
 This is one of Kayleigh's 1st Christmas ornaments and below was one of my first Christmas ornaments.
This little angel is the only ornament on the tree that Kayleigh has from Grandma.  I am so happy Grandma was able to meet Kayleigh and that she has this special gift from her!
And of course EVERYONE has to have a "Gerken" pickle on their tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment