Friday, June 15, 2012

Hiking

We went on a 4 mile hike to some waterfalls while we were in Gatlinburg.  Not the best looking waterfalls I have ever seen, but a pretty spot for some lunch and a little break. 
Thanks Uncle Lance for carrying Kayleigh the while time.  I am sorry you did not see all the bears she saw!
Family photo time.  The lady taking the picture made me laugh, she probably stool in 10 different spots before she finally found the right place to take the picture.  I do have to admit it look great!
Lets just say, Jeremy is not a hiker.  He did do a great job, thanks babe for putting up with it!
My parents on the bridge
Ahhhh...don't fall mom

1 comment:

  1. we did this hike on our honeymoon (six years ago - yikes). looks like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete