Saturday, July 7, 2012

4th Of July

Everyone that knows me knows that I LOVE pinterest!!  I pin a lot of things, but don't always have time to make them...well this 4th of July I made...

We went to the Durham's pool to celebrate the 4th.  Kayleigh was ready to get in the pool as soon as possible but we did pause for a quick photo!

Kayleigh's best friend Makenlee came over too.  They swam and swam together like two little fishes!

After a long swim two little girls got a treat from CC....a special ice cream sandwich
YUM YUM

We went to SportsCom park in Murfreesboro where they shoot off the fireworks.  We were going to take the girls to play on the bouncy houses, but they were deflating them by the time we got there so we  just walked around and let them get their faces painted.  While we were walking we saw an old friend of Jeremys who had his dog in a stroller.  It's his chick magnet....he got some chicks!!  
Two of them who are under the age of two!!

Kayleigh and Makenlee are anxiously waiting for the fireworks to start.  I love that Kayleigh has a little best friend already!  
Look how sweet they are holding hands!

Here is our TIRED little girl.  She had a big 4th of July celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment