Monday, September 17, 2012

Kyle Graduation Celebration

We celebrated Kyle's Graduation from college with is degree in Construction Management.  We are so proud of you Kyle!
Aunt Marilyn, Nana and Finley
Nana and her girls

Finley was not loving her pictures with Kayleigh.  And yes of course they are in matching outfits!
Precious family picture!
Barb and Finley
Nana, Kayleigh, Mary, Aunt Barb and Finley
Kyle and his Best Friend Tyler
Terri, Kayleigh and Barb
Here is the toast to Kyle.  We are all so proud that he graduated from college.  I am pretty sure during the speech it was blamed on me that it took him so long to graduate from college.  Apparently when he was a freshman at Mesa I MADE him go to a party with me so I could see Jeremy (we were just starting to date at this time).  He didn't want to go because he was going to study for a test, but since I MADE him go he of couse had to drink and never studied for that test and it just went downhill from there!
Sorry Kyle I took you to a party and forced you to drink....at least it was a good time!!  And CONGRATULATIONS on graduating!
It's midnight and this girl is still partying!


No comments:

Post a Comment