| 1 Day Old |
![]() |
| 1 year old |
![]() |
| 2 years old |
Happy 2nd Birthday to the most amazing little girl.
I can't believe our baby girl is 2 already. Time has flown by and you have turned into such a little Miss with quite the personality. You LOVE Mickey and Minnie Mouse and beg us to watch it about 100 times day. You also love your baby doll, tutus, the doggies (most of the time when they aren't eating your toys) and to roll toilet paper into balls!
You talk, oh wow you talk! Most of the things you say are super funny!
When ever we say I love you, you say is right back. Thank you baby girl for always making you mommy and daddy smile by saying I love you.
When we put you to bed you say "Mama rock Titi?" How can I tell you no? One day you are going to be too big for me to rock so I have to soak up every moment of it now!
You love to run to your Daddy and hide from Mama. You and him have so much fun playing and being silly!
You are wearing mostly 2T clothes although sometimes you can still wear your 18 month clothes. We just moved you up to size 5 diapers and I am hoping you are going to start potty training soon!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Baby Girl! Mama and Dada love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment