Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas memories

As I am sitting here tonight watching my embroidery machine do a few stitches (well 12,341 to be exact) I am looking over some pictures from Christmas of 2010.  These just made me smile and I wanted to share.  I am so grateful Kayleigh was born before Grandma passed away.  Grandma always loved children, especially babies.  I will always cherish these photos as this was the only time Kayleigh met Grandma.  
Grandma always worked to hard to make sure Christmas cookies look perfect.  She could place every sprinkle and every ball in the right place.  Sometimes I wonder if she knew cookies were ment to be eaten?!  I remember my mom saying she would find Christmas cookies months later around her house and Grandma didn't eat them because they were just too pretty.  

1 comment:

  1. What a precious post!!! I love the pic of you and your Mom with your Gma holding K! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete