Jenn and I packed up her van with 3 kids and took a day trip to the Chattanooga Children's Museum. The kids had so much fun!
Of course Kayleigh loved all the music stuff! We do live near Nashville...can we say the next Carrie Underwood?!
![]() |
| I love how Avery is covering her ears up!! |
![]() |
| She though the sounds board was so AMAZING |
Oh the sand....what can I say this girl LOVES sand. It was in her hair, down her clothes and even in her diaper! Guess she is going to enjoy the beach this summer!
There was a big dinosaur exhibit.
| Kayleigh and Gray were very possessive over the dinosaur eggs. Guess they didn't want anyone else to hatch a baby dino. |













I LOOOOOOOOVE HER OUTFIT! Where'd u get the gray chevron?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes she's the next C.Underwood ESP aft watching her shake it at Coles party!
Hobby Lobby!!! Love that place!
ReplyDelete