Monday, May 13, 2013

Mothers

 Mothers and Daughters and closest 
when
A Daughter becomes a Mother
Happy Mothers Day to the best mother in the world.  I have became the mother I am today because I learned how to be one from my mom.  My mom always put us kids first, showed us what love is thru her actions and words.  She is always there for us whenever we need her.  Now as a Nana she is there for the girls.  She loves them so much and just has a special way with them.  I am so thankful God blessed me with my mom.  I am just a greatful that he blessed me with Kayleigh.  I had NO idea how much I could love someone till she was born.  There are times she drives me crazy, but when she says "Mom I love you" it melts my heart!

Happy Mothers Day 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment