I can not even to begin to explain the excitement in Kayleigh's face and voice when she met Mickey for the first time. Her little voice was just precious as she said "Mickey!" I hope that forever I will remember the pure joy and happiness in our little girl as she met Mickey Mouse for the first time!
And then there was Minnie Mouse.
I don't think this little girl has ever given someone such a big hug as she did Minnie Mouse. Kayleigh just kept talking to her and wanted to show her where Mickey Mouse was.
![]() |
| To see this smile on her face makes EVERY moment of Disney worth it! |
![]() |
| Kayleigh and Daddy playing games while waiting for the Turtle show to start |
Outfit Change!
Yes, our little princess had MANY outfits to wear at DisneyWorld. She was always dressed for the perfect occasion!
![]() |
| Look at my beautiful earrings! |
What I really enjoyed about DisneyWorld is how each character finds something special about your child to talk to them about. Mulan and Kayleigh were talking about their necklaces. It was just precious.
All done up and ready to eat with the princesses at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Norway.
| Kayleigh met another princess friend while waiting for dinner. |
Princess Belle
Princess Aurora
The Swimming Princess, otherwise known as Ariel
and her favorite Princess Cinderella
Going on a parade with Princess Snow White
A wonderful first day at DisneyWorld.

















No comments:
Post a Comment