Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Little Girl!  
I could not ask for a better best little friend than you Kayleigh bug.  You bring so much joy and happiness to our lives.  Thank-you for always being such a sweet girl and entertaining us with your cute little stories.  We love how you start each morning with a smile as you greet us in our room around 7AM, climb into our bed and snuggle.

You always tell me "do you want me to grow up?"  When I say no I don't want you to be a big girl you always say, "I will be your little girl forever!"  I hope you do stay my precious little girl forever, or at least awhile longer!
You love your daddy, your Prince.  Daddy and you spend lots of time going to the ball, after you get ready of course by spraying your hair and putting your clips in it!  You and him love taking naps together, especially with your shirts off!  Even if you say your not tired, Daddy can always get you asleep!

I can't believe in 3 short years you have gone from this
to this

Your favorite things vary from day to day but you always have to have your baby to sleep at night.  You love Minnie Mouse, Cinderella, Jake and the NeverLand Pirates, Sophia and First and Skyping with Nana.  You wear a size 3 and 4 clothes, a size 9 shoe and a bow to complete every outfit!  You are in ballet and tap class and your best friends as Grant, Cole, Jasmine, CT, Ashton, Avery and Grayson.  You still love your puppy doggies, even when they steal your toys.  Your favorite thing to eat is ice cream and you love a cup of milk!
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3rd Birthday Beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry we missed your party but we have a present for you! :)
    LOVE that outfit, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete