Monday, February 10, 2014

Big Sister

Our family has a big announcement to make!  Coming July 19, 2014 we are adding another member to our family.  "Bob" is the name given to our baby by her big sister.  When we first told Kayleigh we were having a baby (at about 7 weeks) she said oh its going to be a boy and it's name is Bob.  When asked if the baby is a girl she says the name is Precious Sweetheart.  Both great names!  :)   

Kayleigh always wants to know what fruit/veggie it is according to the app on my phone.  She talks to Bob and wants to know what it's doing.  She was talking to it one morning and said he is talking back to me.  I asked what he said and she told me, "It's a secret!"  Sweet little sibling talk already.

I don't really have a feeling about if it's a boy or girl.  Some days I think boy and others a girl.  We aren't going to find out....about 22 1/2 weeks till we know!

No comments:

Post a Comment