Friday, April 4, 2014

25 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 25 weeks pregnant.  I was looking back at my blog and I was already getting Kayleigh's nursery ready when I was 25 weeks with her.  I had hung clothes in the closet, set up the pack and play just because I was so excited but this time I have NOTHING yet for baby Harrison.  I did at least clean out the room of all the wedding gifts and stuff it had acclimated for the past 7 years. We just need to get the room painted and then I can begin to decorate.  I am thinking white and gray chevron and of course will add pink or blue in when the baby is born!!
When I look at my phone every day there is a count down of how many days to go....102 as of today!  It's going to fly by as summer is getting close because we will be able to PLAY outside and go swimming.
It makes me a little sad Kayleigh only has 102 days left to be an only child.  She has been my everything since October 12, 2010!  She is going to have to share mommy and daddy in 102 days.  I am sure she is going to love her brother or sister more than anything, but I am sure she is also going to have a hard time sharing Jeremy and I.  She has a hard time when Jeremy and I are having a conservation and not giving her our 100% attention.

I can't wait to have these special moments again with our next child but the thing I am most excited for is to see Kayleigh meeting "Bob" for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment