71 days to go until we meet "Bob." I am so excited for Bob to be here, to know if it's a boy or girl, to actually have a name for this child, to hold it's little body on my chest and to watch the joy as the two children meet! Lately I have been having more and more anxiety about all of this...how am I going to manage 2 kids? How is my outside loving, bubble blowing, princess dressing, attention seeking 3 year old going to share her time with someone else who is going to take up a lot of time in the beginning?
We went to the doctor on Monday and my big girl held the doppler and helped Dr. Lipsitz listen to Bob's heart beat. She is so excited for Bob to be here! Everyday she feels my belly, gets SOO excited when it moves, talks to Bob and tries to help Jeremy and I come up with names. Currently her name for the baby is Juicy! She gives us a choice between Cup, Milk and Juicy, obviously we choose Juicy! Also while at the doctor we made my last 6 appointments, scary that I only go 6 more times before we have a baby!
I know when we bring Bob home our family will be a complete and perfect family of 4, well I guess 6 cause we can't leave out Koa and Layla!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment