Wednesday, June 9, 2010

22 Weeks

22 Weeks..I can't believe that we are this far along..only 18 weeks to go! I know that time is going to go so fast! I have not posted a picture of myself in a few weeks so it might be a little shocking how big I am getting...as EVERYONE keeps telling me..."wow you are pretty big for only 22 weeks!" Thanks!



June 6th marked my 28th birthday. Kinda exciting because I am now the age I will be when the baby will be born. Growing up I was never sure how old I would be when I had my first child, but now I know! I think that I imagined I would be 25 or 26, but I think I am MUCH wiser at 28!! Jeremy and I went to the melting pot in downtown Nashville like we do every year. I was curious to what downtown would look like since all the flooding, but it looked the same to me except Joe's Crab Shack is still closed and being worked on from since it was flooded. The Country Music Festival is this weekend so they were getting downtown all spruced up for it! Here is Jeremy and I standing in front of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment