I went to the doctors today and here is the news...I am dilated 1cm and 75% effaced. Yeah!! That is progress from last week! She told me that people can be a few cm dilated for a couple of weeks, but at least I am starting to do something. Baby Harrison is still sitting REALLY high in my belly so I still am waiting for it to drop. The other good news is the head is for sure down and she said it would be really rare for a 38 week baby to flip....so we will just see. We did talk about induction today if I go past Oct 6 and she said they would either have me come in on the night of October 11 or October 12. I am thinking October 11 sounds good!
So just going to hang tight for the time being. Everything is packed ready for the hospital, just waiting.......
I am in charge at work tomorrow and two days next week, which means about 12 hours of walking, not running, but walking so there is a possibility that it might make things progress along a little faster. So Vandy girls if I go into labor, put me in a wheelchair, push me to the 4th floor on the adult hospital, I will call Jeremy and my mom and everything will be perfect!
YAY!! I am so excited! Pls keep me posted!I started to wonder since I saw the "White Explorer" at your house for several days!
ReplyDelete