Jeremy and I at birthing class last week...I think he looks good with a pregnant belly!
Just wanted to share a little something cute...the girls at work are concerned that I am going to go into labor at work so yesterday they got a wheelchair and reserved it for me and baby Harrison! There was even oxygen on the back....just in case I might need some O's! Thanks Ashley for being on top of it!
Just wanted to share a little something cute...the girls at work are concerned that I am going to go into labor at work so yesterday they got a wheelchair and reserved it for me and baby Harrison! There was even oxygen on the back....just in case I might need some O's! Thanks Ashley for being on top of it!

I want to say a quick thank you to MaryLauren, Bunger Roebuck, Caroline and Kelly for my massage. I went today and had my prenatal massage. It was so wonderful and relaxing!

i can still see your ankles in that photo! (as in no cankles - congrats!) i hope you go into labor soon without too much hoopla. but that chair is rather special. =) boy or girl . . . boy or girl . . . do you have halloween costumes picked out yet? =)
ReplyDeleteof course i have a halloween costume...the baby is going to be a pumpkin!
ReplyDelete