Today is Kayleigh's 3 month birthday and this is a video of one of the most advanced little girls in the world!! The best part is that me and my wonderful wife Jessica and I got to experience this great moment together. She is so great and she is so cute!
The above post is from Jeremy..first blog post and now it's the sentimental mom time!
Happy 3 month Birthday Baby Girl! I can not believe 3 months ago she came into our lives. Kayleigh is becoming such a big girl. She is sitting up in her bumbo seat, blowing bubbles, watching EVERYTHING we do, smiling all the time, having "conversations" with us, sucking her thumb, sleeping 9 to 10 hours a night without waking up and now rolling over. It was very special that Jeremy and I were both able to watch her roll over together! She loves to read books, look at pictures, gaze out the window, play with her hands, get a bath and lay in between mommy and daddy in their bed in the morning when she first wakes up. Tomorrow is my last day of maternity leave :( and I will be spending the whole day loving on Kayleigh!
Alright after seeing her roll over in her tutu having girl wouldn't be so bad :) She is too cute and I love your commentary!
ReplyDeleteI can NOT believe she is rolling over!! YAY KAYLEIGH! And sleeping 10 hours a night! She's such a good girl!
ReplyDeleteLOVE THAT TUTU!!!!!!!