I survived my first day back at work. I had a great assignment with two really nice and understanding families. It was nice to see all of my friends again, but I REALLY missed Kayleigh. I only had a few teary eyed moments, mostly in the morning when people asked about Kayleigh. I showed off many pictures to her and even her rolling over video a few times!!
Jeremy kept me updated during the day:
![]() |
| This was the first picture he sent me during the day...I might have got a little teary eyed when I saw how precious she is! |
![]() |
| Second picture of the day...I just love her smile |
![]() |
| His comment to me was "The Queen" |
I really missed Kayleigh while I was working, but she gave me the biggest smile EVER when I got home which made me know she sill loves me even though I have to work!! Today I spent a lot of time playing with her and enjoying our day together. I will now cherish my days off SO much more. Who needs a clean house anyways??



True that, clean houses are for the birds :)
ReplyDelete