Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Package

I got a package in the mail from my mom and inside it was this picture frame.  It's a very special frame because I made it for Grandma for Christmas and put a picture of the 4 generations in it.  I spent so much time at Michaels looking around for the perfect paper to mod podge onto a frame for her.  I wanted it to match her house.  I am glad my mom was able to get this frame back to me because of the special memory.

In my package was also some PJ's that were Grandmas.  They smell just like her  :)  It is still hard to believe Grandma is really in heaven.  In a way I feel close to her still because I can talk to her up in heaven.  I pray to her and always ask her to watch over Kayleigh while I am away from her.

Also in the box were some Easter socks for Kayleigh.  When my mom was cleaning out Grandma's house she found these little Easter socks on Grandma's bench.  We are not sure exactly who the socks were for, but they are the perfect size for Kayleigh.  I can image Grandma was shopping at Walgreens, found these cute socks, thought of Kayleigh and bought them for her!  Thanks Grandma for Kayleigh's Easter socks, they are perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment