Friday, November 2, 2012

Carving a Pumpkin

Kayleigh and I carved a Halloween Pumpkin!  
 As she was looking into the pumpkin I thought it might be a good idea to go shirtless for this!
 She had so much fun getting seeds out of the pumpkin
and...
 decorating herself with the seeds.

After I carved the pumpkin she played a fun game that only a 2 year old would think to do.  Sometimes she amazes me with the things she comes up with.
 She put all of the shapes back into the pumpkin.

She loves her pumpkin
 One of the funniest part of carving the pumpkin happened when I put a battery operated candle into it so she could see it light up.  She immediately started singing "Happy Birthday to Pumpkin, Happy Birthday to Pumpkin."  She is too sweet.  
I tried to leave the pumpkin outside but someone cried and said the pumpkin was "burrrr".  Well we didn't want a cold pumpkin so inside it came and sat on the table until Halloween night.
My favorite part about carving a pumpkin....baking the seeds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment