Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Where did November go?

So today I am sitting down while Kayleigh is napping to take a look at my last blog entry....woops.  November has came and is almost gone.  We have been busy around here crafting, sewing and getting the house ready for the holidays.  I love the holiday season and now that I am older it comes and goes so quickly.  When I saw little each and every day couldn't go fast enough with the anticipation of Christmas, Santa coming, have holiday parties in Grandma and Grandpa's basement and of couse getting gifts.  
Kayleigh is so excited for those things too but I am also trying to teach her the meaning of Christmas and about Baby Jesus.  A few years ago Jeremy game me this nativity scene that tells the story of Christmas along with some holiday songs.  Kayleigh now is playing with it and listening to "Baby Jesus story about him and his mom and dad."  I guess for now Baby Jesus' Mom and Baby Jesus' Dad will work for names as we are still learning Mary and Joseph.  
Tomorrow we will be celebrating Thanksgiving with Jeremy's family.  His Dad's house in the early afternoon and his Mom's house for dinner.  We are excited for some good cooking and family time.  We will be missing my family dearly and wishing we could be with them!
Enjoy some fun November photos

No comments:

Post a Comment